Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Tulip Festival

Luke and I went on the best date. He was so sweet and planned the whole thing. He took me to my favorite lunch place Zupa's and then we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving Point. We were so lucky to have a perfect sunny day and it was even warm outside (which is lucky because the weather has been horrible this year!). It felt so nice to be outside. The flowers were beautiful and we had the best time. A funny thing happened, after we had been walking around the park for a little while we were both thirsty. We had decided on an Orange Fanta to drink out of the vending machine and I started to sing the Dontcha wanna Fanta song. Well while I was singing Luke started to dance to the song a little and ripped the only dollar bill we had in half. So we wanna Fanta but we don't gotta Fanta



Yet another picture of us holding the camera....

Rhe stopping to smell the Roses...I mean tulips

Luke pushing the statue into the water!!







4 comments:

  1. HA! That is classic--the dollar bill ripping in half...that's something that would happen to me too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rhe!!! You are so beautiful and look adorable in all of your pictures. I'm so happy you started a blog :) I will be following it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun Rhea. I love the tulip festival! And that you started a blog! yeah:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Nicole you are so sweet!!

    Kenz, I am excited too! What is your blog called again?

    ReplyDelete