Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Someone told me its all happening at the zoo...

I am officially the worst blogger ever....but I am going to try and better. I promise to blog at least once a week, no more of this once every 3 or 4 months. I am going to try and play a little catch up.

Back in May Luke and I went on a "Fri-Date" as Luke likes to call them. We went to the Zoo! It was a blast. Our favorite animals by far were the elephants. They are such incredible animals. While we were there we watched the elephant show. The elephants were very talented. They can balance on their back legs and sit and do all sorts of tricks. Watch out moms out their elephants are going to be the new dogs!
Isn't the baby cute!?!?

Eating Breakfast, Yum!



While we were at the zoo Luke thought it would be funny to take pictures of all of the animals behinds, it kept him very entertained for the whole morning!


Elephant bum

Silverback Gorilla bum (Luke's fav!)

 









We also learned something new! Neither of us knew that elephants have blue tongues! It was a great day! 
Check out those arms!


What a fun day!




No comments:

Post a Comment