Wednesday, July 20, 2011

St George, Girls Just Want To Have Fun 2


After we went swimming we went to lunch at Cafe Rio with my cousins who live in Cedar City. Heather was my childhood BFF and it has been forever since we have seen each other. It was so good to see her! 

The whole group Rhe, Heather, Dannielle, Madison, Rylee, Heidi, Karen, Nichole and Debbie


Me & Heather. LOVE HER SO MUCH!



Debbie and Mom

BFF forever!
After lunch we went and did some serious shopping. Such a blast! Nichole and Madison got some really cute new school clothes. While Rylee, Dannielle, and I were shopping in Bohme, Nichole and Madi decided to compare loot in the middle of the store. I thought it was so cute. They got some cute clothes!
Nichole and Madi looking at their clothes :)
 While we were shopping we completely lost track of time and had to rush to Tuachan with only minutes (literally 5 minutes) to spare. We even paid $5 for valet parking so we would miss any of the show! Typical us :) We saw Grease. The dancing was great! I loved it! It was just weird because it was different from the movie!
Dannielle and Nichole waiting for the play to start


















twins!




divas!



After church we all went to the temple grounds. The St. George Temple is so beautiful. I hope next time I go I can do a session, I have heard the inside is just as beautiful. 

I love to see the temple, I'll go inside some day











No comments:

Post a Comment